Planning a celebration - a birthday get together, a wedding, a reunion? Cohort has great facilities for large groups to stay, cook, celebrate and more. We can offer exclusive use at various times during the year and will help you plan a great event.
"Cohort was the perfect place for us and our guests to stay during our wedding week; not only is it a beautiful building in the heart of gorgeous St Ives, we were given complete flexibility as to how we decorated it". (Tess & Ian)
Celebrate in St Ives
It’s a great place to have a birthday get together, a family reunion or have everyone in your wedding party stay in the same place. We are fully licensed and would love to host your group. Our great rates for exclusive use of Cohort ensure that you could pay as little as £10 per person per night.
There are many reasons to take over Cohort, key ones being:
- We are cheap! Save your money for the important things – food, drink and entertainment.
- We are in the centre of town. You don’t have to worry about taxis or transport.
- Great indoor and outdoor spaces. Perfect for the unpredictable British weather.
- We are licensed. Bring your own booze or we can open up the bar for you. Your choice.
- Good sized kitchen. Ideal for group cooking or relax and bring in outside caterers (we can recommend).
- Private rooms. You don’t all have to share; we have a few private rooms for the VIPs in your party.
- Group size doesn’t matter. It’s just one price so if you book for 20 people and more people want to come along at the last minute the price doesn’t change. Easy peasy!
- Flexible set up. Treat the place as your own or keep reception open; it’s all up to you.
- Mega connectivity. We have superfast broadband throughout the building meaning we can handle lots of streaming, downloading, etc. plenty of space to watch Netflix on our 50″ screen while uploading photos of the night before.
Exclusive use prices
Take over Cohort and its facilities for as little as £11 p.p.p.n:
We can accommodate up to 50 people in 7 dorm rooms and 3 private rooms for the following prices:
- November, December (up to 23rd) & February: £550/night
- March: £800/night
- April (exc. Easter), May (exc. Bank Holidays), September & October: £900/night
During the winter we may be able to host up to 56 or 60 people so if you need space for that many please ask.
Please call on 01736 791664, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message if you want to discuss exclusivity as you cannot book this online.